So… I found this article in LDS Living magazine.
- Take a hike – not likely unless the temperature drops like crazy.
- Read a biography – I’m on it. Audrey Hepburn (see books page)
- Make real lemonade – oh yeah.
- Host a neighborhood block party – nope.
- Go on a local field trip – does Brimfield count? No? Okay, Millyard museum. Haven’t been there in forever.
- Sleep outside – nope.
- Go to a dive-in movie – movie at a water park. This bears looking in to!
- Take a dip – BEACH!!!!!
- Have a yard sale – check
10. Eat homemade ice cream at sunset – I think Garrett would get into this one.
11. Attend a concert in the park – cool. I’ll have to check if there’s anything on up here and if not we’ll try the shell in Boston.
12. Go horseback riding – nope.
13. Visit an amusement park – since summer isn’t technically over until September 21st, got this one covered with my hubby’s company Canobie Lake trip.
14. Attend a festival – I’ll have to look one up. We already missed the Polish festival and Glendi.
15. Shop a farmer’s market – love this one and already done, but we’ll fit in at least one more visit.
16. Pick fresh fruit – see “Take a hike.”
17. Clean up a park – see “Take a hike.”
18. Build a fort – an indoor blanket fort might be fun. Haven’t done that since I was ridiculously little
19. Attend a state or county fair – great idea!
20. Go stargazing – do that one regularly
21. Complete a triathlon -Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha