I am freaking out and have no one to blame but myself. For some crazed reason I thought a painting class would be fun (seeing as how I survived my drawing class and even had some fun). I must have been on something, because right about now I can think of a bunch of reasons NOT to go.
1. I’m afraid I’ll be even worse than I think I am
2. Everyone in class will be brilliant and I’ll suck.
3. I’ll miss Garrett’s court of honor (which I am)
4. I’ll miss getting to bed by 8:00 to read.
5. I’ll suck and everyone else will be brilliant thereby showing just how badly I suck.
Okay, I guess that last one is a duplicate… The reality is I’m going, because
1. I already paid and transferring the $ to another class won’t matter, I’ll still be chicken.
2. Because Megan promised me the teacher is great and won’t ridicule me
3. Because I might make a new friend and
4. Because I hold tightly to the words of God and Eleanor Roosevelt, “If God be for me, then who can be against me?” and “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” Wish me luck.