AnArty liked one of my posts, so I had to hop on over and see what she was up to. Gorgeous art journal blog!! While I was there I found that she’d been nominated for the Day-Dreamer-Award. I had to go find out what it was. Well I did and I felt free to just copy the rules for the award and pass them along. We could all use five minutes of dreaming in our busy days!!
The rules of this award are :
- Upon receipt of this award, you are to take a mental vacation for 5 minutes. (Gaze off into space, look out of the window, have yourself a wonderful daydream….)
- When you have returned from you daydream, you are required to take another one tomorrow.
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
- Award this to 3 other people. You can only pass this award on to three (3) people.
Can I just tell you I’m all over this one? I can’t look at one more accounting problem, research issue or legal question for a while. So with a half hour left in my day I’m taking this break and loving it. As for rule number four, I agree with Anarty that that’s really tough. There are so many wonderful blogs I love to follow, but here you go:
1. Angela has this dream life that she shares through her amazing photography at simplelifejoy.
2. Ohhellofriendblog has great photography, do it yourself crafts, amazing outfits and jewelry, and it’s very inspirational. You’ll just love Danni.
3. Emilybakercreative – I found this blog when it was called Frenchie and Flea. I got introduced through a class I was taking with Simply Hue.