Yeah, it’s over, and while I hate wishing my life away, all I can say is, “Thank goodness!” I do however have much to be thankful for today.
- Last I heard we still had power (lost it twice this weekend during the heat and humidity);
- my bestie Coreena gets back in town soon;
- finally remember that what I saw was Total Recall and NOT the Bourne Legacy (don’t know why but I keep calling it the wrong movie name. Completely awesome by the way;
- I’m one day closer to finding out whether or not I will remain gainfully employed;
- THE MUPPET IS HOME!!! (way to bury the lead);
- I finally got the computers over to the shop;
- The people at my eye doctor’s are pure sweethearts and are holding my glasses frames in a separate box so I get first dibs looking at them;
- I finished very nearly everything I set my hand to on my desk today;
- I’m headed home to hang with my family. Life is good.
Now if only I were going home to a kitchen that looks like this…